*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 6. juni 2017

Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread

Time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. First thank you to all that played along with us last two weeks. I hope I can contribute to inspiring you to play along for this challenge as well.

As usual the prize is 3 images of choice from the fab etsy shop over here and the theme is Anything Goes.

Here's my project featuring Girl with book

and a little closer for details:

My recipe will be in tonight. Girl with book is coloured with promarkers.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have been up to.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar