*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 31. mai 2017

Cute pup in the mug inspiration for Sasayaki Glitter

For my blogpost for The Paper Shelter please click here.

Time for my second blogpost today and a new inspiration piece for Sasayaki Glitter today. I have used the adorable Cute pup in the mug and made this sweet card. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Authentique and stash
flowers from Petal Lu
Diecuts: Marianne design, Nellie Snellen
lace from Live and Love crafts
pearls from stash
sentiment from LOTV
vintage photo D.I

Cute pup in the mug is coloured with these promarkers: cinnamon, caramel, tan, putty petrol blue, marine, turuoise, spice, ginger, gold, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, burnt umber, henna, cocoa and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look here for more inspiration. For more images please visit the etsy shop over here. We also have a challenge over here and here

1 kommentar: