*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 3. februar 2017

Anything Goes for Creative Fingers

Time for a new challenge over at Creative Fingers. As usual the theme is Anything Goes and this time around I chose to make a fun Christmas tag. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:



Our sponsor is Rick St Dennis

My recipe:
tag from Kort & Godt
DP from Papirdesign
Diecuts: Memory box and Kaboks
pearls and ribbon from stash
vintage photo D.I

Eek a mouse is coloured with my promarkers. Details on that will be in later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

Cards Galore Encore: AG
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: Any Christmas goes
Crafty Hazelnuts DP: Any DP goes
Creative Ladybird: AG
Create with TLC: AG
Crafts and Me: AG
Eclectic Ellapu: AG

6 kommentarer:

  1. Perlene er en fin detalj. Artig motiv. Fint med rødt.

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your tag!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC Extra!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    SvarSlett
  3. That's one fab tag! Love the die cut snowflakes too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CHNPPC.

    SvarSlett
  4. Bettina this is perfect for our 8th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvarSlett
  5. What a fun tag!
    Thanks for joining Eclectic Ellapu’s February challenge!

    -DT NieNie

    SvarSlett