*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 25. august 2016

Christmas Penguins inspiration for Sasayaki Glitter

It is time for yet another inspiration for Sasayaki  Glitter today. I have used the fabolous Christmas Penguins and made a little Christmas card for you. Have a look:


and a little closer:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Diecuts: Tonic, joy crafts
cheesecloth
pearls from stash
sentiment unknown
stormy sky D.I
Diamond stickles

Christmas Penguins is coloured with these promarkers: black, ice grey 5,4, indigo blue, true blue, cobalt, aubergine, plum, purple, pine, forest green, bright green, burgundy, crimson, blossom, spice, ginger, gold, petrol blue, marine, turquoise and april shower.

You can find more images in the etsy shop over here.

Our facebook group for more inspiration is here.

We also have a pinterest page here


Thanks for looking. Have a lovely day.

Crimbo Crackers: AG
LMM: AG
Deep Ocean: Things with wings
I Love Promarkers: Use a diecut

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a cute card - love all those cute guys! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    SvarSlett
  2. Fab card - great image! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers, Good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    SvarSlett