*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 26. juni 2016

Bella sending you smiles inspiration for Conie Fong

Time for a new inspiration for Conie Fong today. I have used the gorgeous Bella sending you smiles and made a center step card with her. Have a look:



Sideview:

and a little closer:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design and stash
cheesecloth
flowers from WOC
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Diecuts: cheery Lynn, Die Namics, Magnolia
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
vintage photo D.I
shabby pink frantage from Stampendous

Bella sending you smiles is coloured with these promarkers: petrol blue, marine, turquoise, aubergine, plum, purple, pink carnation, blossom, cinnamon, tan, putty, almond, terracotta, spice, ginger, maroon, hot pink, carmine, spice, ginger, gold. pine, forest green, bright green and april shower.

You can find more gorgeous images over here.

For more inspiration have a look in our FB group here

613 Avenue Create: AG
Glitter N Sparkle: Tag it
Crafting when we can. Any occation (birthday)
OSAAT: Flowers

3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card, love the cute bear image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    SvarSlett
  2. This is such a cute card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at OSAAT. Good luck and we hope you join us again soon. Christine DT x I think my first comment was gobbled up!

    SvarSlett
  3. aww adorable, make me smile. I love the style and your pretty colouring. Thankyou for joining us over Crafting When we Can at for our 'Any occassion' challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    SvarSlett