*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 1. mars 2016

New release over at Oddball Art

Looking for my showcase for Art By Miran? Please click here.
Looking for my facebook challenge inspiration for Oddball Art? Please click here.
Looking for my DT project for Lemon Shortbread? Please click here

Time for my 4th blogpost today and a new release over at Oddball Art. Lizzy have outdone herself as usual and made a fab new release for you to enjoy today. Here's my make with one of the gorgeous new images:


Isn't she the most precious thing you've ever seen?? The image is called Sally's stars. Here's a closeup of her:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line and
Charm, lace and pearls from stash
vintage photo D.I
Diecuts: Marianne design, Joy Crafts, Tonoc studios

Sally's stars is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua, forest green, bright green, plum, purple, orchid and april shower.

Please have a look into our blog to see what my fabby teamies have made with this release. Please do also visit the etsy shop to see what other amazing digis Lizzy has to offer. 

2 Creative Chicks: AG
A Bit more time to craft: AG
Crafty Hazelnuts DP: Any DP goes
CCC Digi Creations: Let's get girly
Doodle Pantry: AG
Pearly Sparkles: Girlie and pearly
Paper Creator's Crafts: Spring colours

4 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card design and I love the bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Fabulous colours and very classy. Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Hugs, Traci xx

    SvarSlett