*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 19. februar 2016

For the ladies at Morgan's Artworld

Time for another challenge over at Morgan's Artworld today.  The theme is For the ladies. Here's my make for this challenge:


I've used Cameo 6 and made her into a sweet card.

My recipe:
pink bazill
DP from Maja design
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Flowers from WOC
Pearls from stash
Diecuts: Marianne design, Nellie Snellen, Cheery Lynn, La La Land
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from LOTV

Cameo 6 is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, dusky rose, pale pink, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua and pasteø blue.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge. 

Brown Sugar: AG
Creative Fingers: AG
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: AG
Aud Sentiments: Cute + sentiment
Crafting with friends: AG
Jo's Scrap shack: AG
PDE Linky: AG

7 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow Bettina... this card is stunning! That cameo image is beautiful... and your coloring is fabulous! I love all the pretty soft colors and those darling flowers. Thanks for stopping by Jo's Scrap Shack and linking up in our Funday Friday challenge this week! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo-Owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Yor image is beautifully colored and the embellishments and colors used are so soft. Beautiful card, and thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

    SvarSlett
  3. so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    SvarSlett
  4. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    SvarSlett
  5. An absolutely gorgeous creation. I love it.

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    SvarSlett