*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 4. februar 2016

Delightful Thursday - February release at Digital Delights

Looking fir my DT project for Star Stampz?? Please click here

Time for my very first DT project and a brand new release over at Digital Delights. Wendy has outdone herself and made an awsome easter release. Have a look at my project here:


Products from Digital Delights:





Easter Sentiments set

I have coloured with my promarkers. Details will be in slightly later. Hope you check our blog to see what my fabolous teamies have made for this release

Crafting with an attitude: AG
Ruby's Rainbow: AG
Cards for Galz: Fantastic florals
Jade's Sparkling butterflies: AG
Southern Girls: AG

6 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable and so gorgeous...Welcome to the team.
    Wendy xx

    SvarSlett
  2. A lovely card with a fabulous Easter image. I love your card shape and layering. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    SvarSlett
  3. Congrats on the new dt. Love your make

    SvarSlett
  4. Cute image and agreat sentiment. Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Galz. :)

    SvarSlett
  5. What a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Jades Sparkling Butterflies for our ‘Anything Goes/Fantasy’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    SvarSlett
  6. cute card thank you for sharing width us at Crafting with an attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    SvarSlett