*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 20. juni 2015

Misty Dragonfly enchantress inspiration for Lacy Sunshine

Looking for my DT post for Scrappers Delight? Please click here

It is time for another inspirational post for Lacy Sunshine today. I've used Misty Dragonfly enchantress inspiration  for my inspiration piece.


My colouring recipe:

My recipe:
white and pink bazill
DP from Pebbles, Studio Line, Prima, 
Flowers from WOC and storyteller
Lace from kontantengros, Camelia
Cheesecloth
Ribbon from Docrafts
Diecuts: Go kreate, Die Namics, Magnolia, La La Land
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
Stormy Sky D.I

My time to craft: Fairies
Bloggers: Summertime
Sister Act: AG
The Stamping Boutique: Summer fun
Crafting with and attitude: AG
Dare to be sassy thursday: AG
A Gem of a challenge: Summertime
Di's Digis: Summer fun
Kit and Clowder: Pink

6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh love this one. Great colours!

    SvarSlett
  2. Bettina your card is just gorgeous. Loving the little bunting and ornate shape. Your recipe card is also so fun and bright.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  4. What an adorable image! Love all the pretty flowers! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Fantastic card! Love all the sweet embellishments you've added. Thanks so much for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    SvarSlett
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digis "Summer Fun" challenge. Hope to see you in our latest challenge too, Donna ☺

    SvarSlett