*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 28. juli 2014

The devil wears nada release at The East Wind

Looking for my GD project for CardMania? Please click here!!

Time for my second project today and a new release over at The East Wind today. I have an awsome project for you today. I just love the quirkyness of this new release image. Just wait and see. 




My recipe:
red and black bazill
DP from FabScraps
Ribbon from stash
Pearls from Staz On
Sentiment is a rubbon from Letraset
Diecuts: Marianne Design
Black Soot D.I

The Devil wears nada aka Twisted Venus is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, sky blue, powder blue, ice grey 4,3,1, black, cool grey 5,4,3 and cool grey 1.

Now please join in our fun too over at our FB page where we have a Just for a laugh challenge going on until the 17th of August. And we will have a new challenge in our challenge blog the 1st as well.

Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Melonheadz: Things with wings

4 kommentarer:

  1. Love the color Scheme and the card shape. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow this is a cute little devil and your red and black colour scheme is perfect for her! Great paper and design choices and I love the die cut at the top - it's very dramatic! It's lovely to see you joining in with our challenge at Sketch Saturday with this pretty card! Hugs, Lesley

    SvarSlett
  3. Love it thanks for joining for joining in at Left of Centre Challenges

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card with a lovely devil. Thanks for playing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlett