*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 30. mai 2014

We love dad release at Sami Stamps

Looking for my release project for The East Wind?? Click here.

It is friday again and this friday there is a new release over at Sami Stamps

Theme for this release is We love dad and I think the images released is the cutest ever.

I used... and here's my make with it:


I have used Daddy's Little girl for my corner bookmark. Just love the expression on her face.

Here's what the rest of the release looks like:

Isn't these just the perfect images for father's day or even to express some love for your dad's on other occations too?  In Norway it isn't father's day in a while yet, so will have to spare my bookmark for an occation:)

My recipe:
blue bazill
DP from Authentique
Buttons from Crafty Ribbons
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
stormy sky D.I

Daddy's Little Girl is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, forest green, bright green, lime green, midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, vanilla, ivory, cinnamon, blender and cool grey 1.

There is still 2 days left to play along with our Anything Goes challenge over here. And you can find all these cuties in the shop over here. Please have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this release!!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Håret ble fint det. Og igjen digger de knappene.

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous bookmark, love the beautifully coloured image and the colours you have chosen. Thank you for joining Charisma, good luck.

    SvarSlett
  3. Very clever idea on the flowers theme. Great image and great colour combo.

    Thanks for sharing with is at Stamping with the Dragon.

    SvarSlett
  4. What a lovely project. Thank you for joining us over on Stamping Dragon.
    Marleen DTL xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Great card and cute image! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges!

    SvarSlett