*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 20. mai 2014

Anything Goes at A Random Fan

Tuesday again and it is time for another challenge over at A Random Fan. We've got a lovely new challenge for you today. Before I tell you about that I want to thank those of you that played along with our Choose and use 3 for the past two weeks. Pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is an easy one. It's Anything Goes!!!

One winner will be chosen by a random draw and will receive 3 free digis!
One MVP winner will be chosen and will receive 1 free digi and 15% off at the store.
  Top Three will be chosen by a random draw from all the entries!

My project today is a center step folded card that looks like this:




My recipe:
blue bazill
DP from My Minds Eye and Dear Lizzy
Flowers: Kort & Godt
Sentiment Whimsy stamps
vintage photo D.I
Pearls and ribbon from stash

Travel Bug is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, rose pink, pink carnation, pale blossom (FM), turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua,chestnut, cocoa, cinnamon, burgundy, crimson, poppy, black, ice grey 5,3, gold, sunflower, putty, satin and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to!!

Digi Choosday: Holiday fun or a day out
Going grey with scrap creations: Celebrations
Papertake Weekly: Oh so cute
Eureka: Birthdays
Digi Makeover Challenge: String/twine/ribbon
Love to scrap: Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the fox: Girls
Di's Digis designs: Use those markers
My Sheri Crafts: Flowers

7 kommentarer:

  1. oh Bettina I love this little cutie.
    A great sunburst too
    Anne x

    SvarSlett
  2. Herlig motiv du har fargelagt så fint. Liker det bretteteknikken. Fint med den sola og fint pynta.

    SvarSlett
  3. Adorable card, beautifully done. Thanks for playing along with the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    SvarSlett
  4. Bettina, this is so totally cute and the coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Birthday Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    SvarSlett
  5. So cute, I just love the colours and layout. Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    SvarSlett
  6. Helt underbart kort Bettina! Verkligen söt stämpel.
    Tack för att du vill delta i vår utmaning på Papertake Weekly :)

    SvarSlett
  7. This is such a cute card. The image is adorable and great embellishments

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    SvarSlett