*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 29. april 2014

Numbers at Top Tip Tuesday

It's tuesday again and time for another challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. First of all thank you all that played along with our paper piecing challenge for the past two weeks. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is all about numbers and we also do have a tutorial for you today. So please pop into our blog and have a look!!

Our challenge for these next two weeks are NUMBERS!!!
Use a number or some numbers on to your creation!!

My project for this week is a birthday card for my eldest girl.. She immediately wanted it for her birthday in june :)




-------------------------------------------------
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
--------------------------------
My recipe:
white and pink bazill
DP from WildRose Studio
Flowers from WOC
Diecut from Nellie Snellen and Spellbinders
vintage photo D.I
Pearls from Say it in Crystals
Becky higgins PL date stamp
Sentiment: Kort & Godt

My image is from LOTV and is called It takes two. It's coloured with these promarkers: walnut, cocoa, sandstoe, satin, black, ice grey 5,3,1, gold, sunflower, blossom, rose pink, pink carnation, pale blossom (FM) and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabolous teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Sweet Sunday Sketch: Sketch
LOTV: Birthday

7 kommentarer:

  1. Just precious. Love the monochromatic colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvarSlett
  2. Love the colours and the number stamp. Elaine

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig, så flott papir og lekre blomster. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  4. I really love this love the image and colours hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the soft brown colour scheme.

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley '10th Birthday' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    SvarSlett