*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 29. januar 2014

Anything Goes at The Stamping Chef

It is wednesday again and time for another challenge over at The Stamping Chef. Sorry my post is a teeny weeny bit late. Can't believe it is wednesday today, I thought it was tuesday. We have a lovely new challenge for you today. Before I tell you about that I want to thank those of you that played along with our "Anything Goes" challenge last week. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is "Anything Goes" Yes it is easy peasy this week as well. 
The prize is 3 favourite digis from The Stamping Chef store

My project this week looks like this:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Fab Scraps
Ribbon from Papirloftet
Flowers from stash
Sentiment is a freebie from my friend Annette
Spellbinder die
vintage photo D.I
Frosted lace stickles

My image is called Angelic Angel Ann and is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, terracotta, ginger, gold, grey green, ivory, blender, pastel blue, glacier blue(FM) and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabolous teamies have made for this challenge!!

Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Fan Tastic Tuesday: Make it cute or sweet
Cutie Pie: Cute and blue
Eureka Stamps: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy: Ribbons and pearls
Lexi's Creations: Fancy folds
A&T Emerald Fairies: Things with wings

12 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig fargelagt. Stilige dies du har brukt.

    SvarSlett
  2. what a lovely card thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Very Pretty, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to come and join us again next week for another fab challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    XX

    SvarSlett
  4. This is so cute and lovely sweetie. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    SvarSlett
  6. Kjempefint kort du har lagd. Likte godt utformingen på det :)
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Fabulous design and a great image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Your card is so very pretty - lovely image and a great layout.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    SvarSlett
  9. Wonderful project, very pretty, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

    SvarSlett
  10. oh wow Awesome! have me so intrigued on how you did the curvy scollops, and love the sentiment.
    If you could drop by and let me know where the sentiment is from, would love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries, good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautifully done! So glad you entered the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    SvarSlett
  12. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

    SvarSlett