*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 29. november 2013

Santa Bear at QKR Stampede

It is still friday and time for my second blogpost today and another challenge over at QKR Stampede!!
We've got a lovely new challenge today, but first off I want to thank those of you that played along with our Give thanks challenge the past week. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge theme today: It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!!
So anything christmassy is allowed!!

*** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a QKR Stampede Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****

My project for you today is a christmas tag, that you can choose to attach to a present or even send as a little christmas card!! Here it is:


My recipe:
brown and red bazill
Ribbon from stash
Pompoms from Ribbon Girl
Snowflake punch
Silver stickles
Diecut from Sizzix
Vintage photo D.I

My image is called Digi 16714 Santa Bear and is coloured with these promarkers: cocoa, cinnamon, tan, burgundy, crimson, poppy, gold, sunflower, terracotta, spice, ginger , marsh green, moss, pear green and cool grey 1. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Jellypark: Christmas
Stampin for the weekend: Feeling festive
Totally Papercrafts: Ho Ho Holidays
4Crafty Chicks: Christmas
Crimbo Crackers: Anything but a card
Clear it out: The snow is falling
Ribbon Carousel: Holidays and celebrations

10 kommentarer:

  1. cute as a button Bettina
    Anne x

    SvarSlett
  2. Hvor er din tag sød. Bettina,
    klem Dorte

    SvarSlett
  3. Another great tag, and so cute, great job! Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    SvarSlett
  4. Bettina, this is so cute..i love him!

    SvarSlett
  5. Very cute thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    SvarSlett
  6. Love the shape of your tag. Great fun Santa image too. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh, my! That is just too cute, Bettina! I'm so happy you've joined us over at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    SvarSlett
  8. What a stunning tag, absolutely love this, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor xx

    SvarSlett
  9. lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    SvarSlett