*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 20. november 2013

Easel cards at The Stamping Chef

It is wednesday again and time for another challenge over at The Stamping Chef. We've got a lovely new challenge for you today. Before I tell you about that, I want to thank all of you that played along with our diecuts and ribbons challenge for the past two weeks. Please pop into our challenge blog to check if you are in our winner circle. 

Our new challenge today is all about easel cards. And guess what???I wanna see them in all shapes and sizes. Surprise me !!!!

The prize is 3 images of free choice from The Stamping Chef store!!Great ey??

Oh well here's my project:


 My recipe:
red and white bazill
DP  from stash
pearls from Kort & Godt
Lace and ribbon from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate and Memory box
vintage photo D.I

My image is called Don't pout, just kiss and is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, marsh green, moss, pear green, burgundy, crimson, poppy, sandstone, pastel yellow, primrose, grey green, warm grey 1 and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!
Addicted to Stamps: Markers
Diva's by design: Make it pretty
Paper Shelter: Christmas
Penny's Paper Crafty: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments: Christmas
Holly Jolly: Warm Christmas
Going grey with scrap creations: Make it sparkle
Incy Wincy: Make an easel card
Crafty Bloggers Network: Christmas
Great Impressions: Holiday card
Joanna Sheen: Celebrate

8 kommentarer:

  1. This is so cute. Love the shaped easel card and the added lace.

    SvarSlett
  2. Her var det jo kommet flere kjempefine kort siden sist jeg var innom. Kreative løsninger og fint pyntet alle sammen nedover siden her ♥♥♥
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  3. If santa looks like that boy would my husband be happy. This is a cute card. Thank your for playing with Great Impressions this month.

    Mary Anne

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card, fantastic dp and love the image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    SvarSlett
  5. Wonderful card. Love this image and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week --Gail

    SvarSlett
  6. Fabulous card, Bettina! Love the shape of your easel card! The lace is gorgeous! Just became your newest follower! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie

    Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

    Crafty Sentiments Designs
    Crafty Sentiments Inspirations

    SvarSlett
  7. Great card hunny! and I see you played Incy Wincy too! yay!! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  8. Lovely card and such a gorgeous shape. Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

    SvarSlett