*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 18. oktober 2013

Zombie beauty for Fashionable Halloween at Sami Stamps

I have an awsome project for you today that I made for the new release over at Sami Stamps for today. Yes there is a new release today, and it is called:

 Fashionable Halloween And Witches and Whiskers

(Thanks to hubby for helping me with this today as well)

I was inspired by a class I did with Milo where we did make some dark side gothic project with toomb stones, and when I saw Sami's images the one I did choose was perfect for trying this out. 

Have a look:





Have a look of the rest of this release:

You can find these and other beauties in the store over here

My recipe:
Black bazill
DP from Storyteller: Piggtråd and Pion: Almas sewing room(purple room)
Diecuts: Marianne Design, Spellbinders and Memory box
black soot D.I
Pearls from Kort & Godt
purple mesh from stash
Diamond stickles
Edges distressed 

Image is called Zombie Beauty and it is a part of the new Fashionable Halloween and witches and whiskers release over at Sami Stamps. She is coloured with these promarkers: Umber, warm grey 5,4,3,2,1, midnight blue, denim blue, pastel blue.

Now I hope I did tempt and inspire you to have a look into our challenge blog and visit my lovely teamies to see their inspiration for the new release too!!

Bloggers Network: Halloween
Digi Haven: Halloween
Kitty Bee: Halloween
Punk You girl: Halloween
Simply Create Too: Halloween
An Inky Situation: Zombie
Sarah Hurley: Halloween
The House that stamps built: Halloween

16 kommentarer:

  1. Really Different love the image hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  2. I really like the background you used with this cool image. Nice! Thanks for joining us at Craftitude!

    SvarSlett
  3. Stilig og spooooky. Kule dies som passer godt til. Liker også blomstene som du har laget.

    SvarSlett
  4. You found the dark side with this card. Really cool for Halloween. Well Done. Thanks for joining us at Craftitude Challenges this week.

    SvarSlett
  5. So glad you are playing along at An Inky Situation, it's a great card card! Jackie

    SvarSlett
  6. This is a great card! I like the rolled flowers!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    SvarSlett
  7. This is fab! Love the flowers!

    Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Halloween challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie

    SvarSlett
  8. She looks like someone dared her to go into the spooky house and it doesn't faze her at all!!

    Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Halloween/Day of the Dead Challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett
  9. Fabulous Halloween card! I love the color, shape and the images! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!

    SvarSlett
  10. Love your project! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    SvarSlett
  11. Wow! Color me impressed! This is a fantastic project, Bettina and perfect for our challenge at Cut It Up :)

    SvarSlett
  12. Thank you so much for joining us at PunkyouGirl this time with such gorgeous creation I do hope you will join us again and good luck
    Jacki xx

    SvarSlett
  13. Love the dark spookiness of this card! The tombstone shape is awesome!!
    <3 Emily L.

    SvarSlett
  14. Hi, B: I love your Halloween image--- cute--if only I were that THIN! thanks for joining in our challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  15. Love this-it's a great card.Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's this month.

    SvarSlett
  16. Fantastic card! Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this time, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx-

    SvarSlett