*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 23. august 2013

Anything Goes at QKR Stampede

It is finally friday and time for another challenge over at QKR Stampede. We've got a lovely new challenge for you today. First of all let me thank those of you that played along with our "Don't bug me" challenge last week. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is an easy one and you are gonna love it, It's anything goes ;)

**** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a QKR Stampede Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****

My project for this week is a shaped card:



My recipe:
green and white bazill
dp from stash
washi tape
Diecuts: Go Kreate and Die namics Cloud
twine from stash
Vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from Norsk Stempelblad saying I wish you a super birthday in Norwegian

My image is called digi 8201 Floating away. Coloured with these promarkers: marsh green,moss,pear green, chestnut, cocoa, cinnamon and tan.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
(add in later today)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempefint kort med et artig motiv :)
    ha en fin dag :)

    SvarSlett
  2. This is such a cute card. Great design too.

    SvarSlett
  3. What a fun card. I like the textures and shapes as well as the image.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    SvarSlett