*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 28. mai 2013

Numbers at Top Tip Tuesday

We have a lovely new challenge for you today over at Top Tip Tuesday today. Before I tell you about that I want to thank those of you that played along with our "Clever box" challenge for the past two weeks. Please check into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is all about "Numbers". So you can make anything, just make sure you got a number on it somewhere. 

My project is made by using a lovely template today and adding a digi to it. Hope you'll like it:
Gonna add more and better pics later today. Such a dull light early in the morning. 



One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice



Prize offered to 1 lucky winner is : 2 Shape EZ templates or your choice.

My recipe will be added in later today!

Hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my talented teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
(add in later today)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Your butterfly is GORGEOUS Bettina!! That is just the prettiest with the cheesecloth and the very soft vintage shabby chic colors. I think you knocked this numbers challenge out of the water!! Beautiful card :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh that is brilliant I LOVE the way you have put this one together, cute with the way the image looks as if shes the butterflies body too! hugs me xx

    SvarSlett