*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 17. april 2013

Dies or punches at Inky Impressions

Looking for my project for ABC Christmas challenge?? Please click here!!

It is still wednesday and time for my second blogpost as of today!! We have a lovely new challenge over at Inky Impressions this week too!! Before I tell you about that I want to thank all of you that did play along with our "Paper piecing" challenge last week! So many lovely entries. Please make sure you pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is all about Dies or punches. Easy peasy right?? Just in case you wonder, you may be allowed to do both too!! We'd love to see how you interpret this challenge theme;)

The winner of this challenge is offered a $10 gift certificate from the Inky Store and each of the Top 3 will receive a free Inky Impressions Digistamp.

I have made me a stair card this week, and it is a bit inspired by a card I saw in a magnolia magazine. So I have added some bits and pieces under the card, just to make sure it will hold while I have added a standing piece with my image on. Just as you know this card won't close, so it is needed to be given away personally;)

My project for this week looks like this:

Be prepared for lots of images!!

Front

Sideview 

Another sideview

Closeup 

Another closeup 

More details 

My recipe:
white and pink bazill
DP from Maja design:vintage summer basics
Flowers from WOC and stash
Swirls from Prima
Fans from Kort & Godt
cheesecloth
Flower ribbon/lace from marianne design
Diecuts: all from Marianne design exept the oval spellbinder die
Heart punch from Martha Stewart
Vintage photo D.I

My image is called Princess Lili and is coloured with these promarkers: ivory,blush, tan, dusky rose, baby pink, pale pink, cool grey 1, blossom, lavender,  lilac, grey green, cinnamon, sandstone, primrose, purple,cool grey 1, pink pearl (FM).

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Inky Chicks:Happy birthday girl
Melonheadz:Fancy folds
Ladybug and crafts ink: Toddlers, teens and inbetweens
Going grey with scrap creations: Flower power
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Dilly Beans:Pastels

12 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig, så vakkert motiv og flotte dies, fantastiske blomster og detaljer. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  2. wow! This is so gorgeous. Love your design and colors. Beautiful image and your coloring is spectacular. Just saw you over on The Outlawz and have become your newest Follower. I hope you'll come follow me also.

    Hugs,
    Maggie

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card!! Truly beautiful!

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors! Popped over from MIM!
    Hugs, Tammy

    SvarSlett
  6. It's so cute! I'm visiting from MIM

    SvarSlett
  7. This is so cute and very pretty sweetie. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful; LOVE all the flowers - so soft, feminine and dainty. Very nice.

    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!! ~Michele

    SvarSlett
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love the beautiful shape and all the pretty embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday..... ^_^

    SvarSlett
  10. Simply Beautiful Bettina :) thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends this week!

    SvarSlett
  11. so pretty Bettina so much detail, love all the dies and extra elements! fabulous! hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  12. Wow....the shape of your card is stunning with so much beautiful detail.
    Thanks for joining us at LCI challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    SvarSlett