*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 22. mars 2013

Easter at Pattie's Creations

It's friday again and time for my first blogpost and  another challenge over at Pattie's Creations. I can't believe how fast these past two weeks have flown by, and before we'll know it easter is upon us for the next week and then it will soon be april as well. Can you believe that?

We have a lovely new challenge today, but before I tell you about that I want to thank all of you that played along with our spring challenge. Please check into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is all about easter!! Next week, I'll stay at home with both my kids and we are gonna do some drawings and egg paintings and do some outdoor activity that whole week if the weather plays nicely along.

Ok then over to our prize that is 2 images from Pattie's lovely store for our random winner and also 2 images for a winner using a Pattie's creations one!! 

My project is an easel shaped easter card looking almost like an easter egg. Take a look:



Looks like the colours got a little blue when I took a pic of the easel  closed

My recipe: 
Yellow bazill
DP from Maja design and Papirdesign (?)
Flowers and leaves from stash
Ribbon from a friend
Pearls from Kort & Godt
Diecuts: Oval and scalloped oval
Vintage photo D.I

My image is called Duckie in egg. I've coloured it up with these promarkers: sunflower, tulip yellow, ivory, ginger, amber, pumpkin, blush, dusky pink, cool grey 1, blender and yellow. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Broken Box Stock: Easter
Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas: Spring colours
Chocolate, coffee and cards: Bring out the spring
Crafts 4 eternity: Egg cellent easter
Digi Haven: Easter
Jellypark challenges: Pretty pastels
Simply Create too: Easter or bunnies
Totally Papercrafts: Easter Eggstravaganza
Simon Says Stamp: Easter/Spring
Incy Wincy Designs: Create a shaped card
Little Miss Muffet: Happy easter
Cutie Pie Challenge: Easter

16 kommentarer:

  1. This is so cute! Love your easel card and the oval shape is perfect for this image.

    SvarSlett
  2. Bettina - you must have an entire room with crafting supplies! This is gorgeous, as all of your creations are!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hey Bettina another stunning card. Great to see you back at Incy Wincy this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    SvarSlett
  4. This is so cute Bettina! I love that sweet little image and your layout is fabulous. Hugs:)

    SvarSlett
  5. Stunning Easter card. Fun image and awesome embellishing .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    SvarSlett
  6. haha! super cute and cheeky ducky! love the shape Bettina, greta to see you at Incy too! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  7. What a lovely card – the colours you used are wonderful. The duck is so cute :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Challenge. Happy Spring wishes, Dawny x

    SvarSlett
  8. aww so cute made me smile, delightful card Bettina, thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet, Karenx

    SvarSlett
  9. So funny easter card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    SvarSlett
  10. Oh what fun and so cute too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    SvarSlett
  11. Bettina, you always amaze me with your wonderful creations. This is another one. I love it!

    Pattie ♥

    SvarSlett
  12. Bettina: Your card is beautiful, and perfect for our Challenge #33 - "Easter [or Bunnies]"! Love that chick!

    Thank you for playing with us at Simply Create Too and hope you can join in all our up-coming challenges.

    Diane
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  13. What a great image made me smile. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    SvarSlett
  14. Oh what a lovely and sweet card!!Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!¦
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
    for my free digis!!

    SvarSlett
  15. Sweet card!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    SvarSlett
  16. I am continuously browsing online for ideas that can benefit me. Thx!

    SvarSlett