*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 22. januar 2013

Calling out to miss A at Top Tip Tuesday

It is tuesday again and time for another challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday!! Sorry I am a bit late today as well. It has been a quite busy week with sick kids and that's when hardly any or no crafting gets done. So that's my excuse for being late today!

First of all I want to thank all of you that played along with our Fur and feathers challenge. You should look into our challenge blog and scroll to the winner post to see if you are in our winner circle. Now over to our challenge today. We want to see things in layers!! The exact challenge title is: Lavishly, luscious layers!! So bring the layers on and make a layered card or anything layered and show us what you've got made!!

My project for this week looks like this with this tip:

Tip: I know many of you think that male cards are hard. Try using some currogated cardboard and button as embellies. Some torn edges might do the trick too!!





----------------------------------------------------------------
A huge THANK YOU goes out to our Sponsors for providing the DT with images and prizes for our winners.  
One lucky random winner will receive 7 digital images of their choice!
and
Winner will receive a $20 Gift Voucher!
------------------------------------
My recipe:
blue and white bazill
DP from authentique and 7 gypsies
white currogated cardboard
buttons and charm from stash
Diecut behind image and white string from Kort & Godt
EK border punch
Sentiment from LOTV
scalloped circle diecut
stormy sky D.I

My image is from our lovely sponsor Bugaboo and is called Pig - calling out to Miss A. He's coloured with these promarkers: china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, burgundy, poppy, crimson, black, umber, warm grey 5, pumpkin,ginger, amber, sunflower, watermelon(flexmarker), tea rose(flexmarker), pale pink, cool grey 2,1 and blender.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
ABC Challenge: Birthdays
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps:Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge: Party time
Use your stuff: Birthday
Feeling sketchy: Sketch
Inspire me fridays: Anything Goes

17 kommentarer:

  1. Does he rock or not!. A great male card. Elaine

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempefint kort igjen. Digga det motivet og flott med knapper på :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Lol det motivet var jo kult. Likte godt notene og knappene.

    SvarSlett
  4. The is a great masculine card and the image is rockstar fun!

    SvarSlett
  5. Fantastic masculine card and I think your tips for embellishing cards for men is right on the money.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    SvarSlett
  6. TOO cute!! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    SvarSlett
  7. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    SvarSlett
  8. BRILLIANT card Bettina I LOVE the Tip too! and love the way you have put this card together! and please give the girls a hug from me! hope they are better soon xxxx
    hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  9. Like I said before you are a rock and so inspiring. You manage to be #1 Mom and still create a fabulous card with a terrific tip for a genre that is not easily done. Any suggestions for masculine cards I always scoop up!
    Wonderful card Bettina and I too hope the little ones are feeling better today.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    SvarSlett
  10. I adore this cute dude. I saw you over on MIM and had to come for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    SvarSlett
  11. Love that rockin pig & the layers you added behind. Twice the fun thanks for posting again on the Use Your Stuff Challenge blog :)

    SvarSlett
  12. Snazzy card, just love the pig, cute! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Xx Rosie

    SvarSlett
  13. LOL! What a fun image, great card! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    SvarSlett
  14. Great card, love the funny image. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    SvarSlett
  15. Thanks for sharing such a pleasant idea, article is fastidious, thats why i have read
    it completely

    Feel free to surf to my web site onurbridals.com

    SvarSlett
  16. what a wonderful creation! I was looking for some ideas for my current birthday cards project and happen to saw ABC card challenge. Now I got even more inspiration to create my own card! Lovely!

    SvarSlett