*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 27. juni 2012

M for Make a gift @ ABC

It is wednesday again and it has been yet another 2 week's since our last challenge over at the ABC Christmas Challenge. If you played along and wondering of you are our winner, you'll just have to visit our challenge blog to check that out. This time around we want you to make a gift to someone for christmas and our lovely Kelly is our host for this challenge. This can be something you have made to give as a present or something you have made to give the present in e.g. bag, box or a gift. I can't wait to see what you are going to make for this challenge. Unfortunately I have no project for you this time, but I encourage you to check out the awsome projects my teamies have made for this challenge. We also have some lovely guest designers for this challenge. Please go ahead and be in advance for christmas!! 

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:
Fabulous Sponsor is
The awesome Stamp and create
Our Lucky winner will receive
a Fabulous Gift voucher.


Lacey is on vacation this week, but while she is away, there is a sale over at her store (through Friday).
At least 10% off everything at Stamp and Create.
Please note that orders will not ship out until Saturday, June 30th.


2 kommentarer:

  1. miss you already! x

    SvarSlett
  2. hi!,I love your writing so so much! percentage we keep in touch more approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to peer you.

    SvarSlett