*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 14. september 2011

På bytur/ The city tour

Her kommer nok et innlegg fra Scrapperallyet. Denne gangen vil jeg vise frem en LO som jeg har laget, nok en gang i ikke mine fullt så vanlige farger. Utgangspunktet for denne LOen var en skissekonkurranse til søndagens konkurranse. Beklageligvis er det såpass dårlig vær ute for tiden at bildene ikke blir like bra som det virkelige resultatet.

Here's another result from the Scrapperally. This time I want to show you an LO that I made, in my not so ordinary colours. I have used the sketch below for the sketch contest on sunday. Unfortunately it's such bad weather at the moment that the light to take pictures in is kinda dull, so this LO doesn't get full justice.

My recipe:
kraft paper
DP from My mind's eye: Abbey Road
Punched lace under the pics and MS heart edgepunch around the paper
White prima flowers, some coloured with pumpkin promarker and some sprayed with denim blue glimmermist and teal high heel chalkboard
Halfpearls from e. pearls and crystals
green moss thickers
brown lace from Wild Orchids Crafts

4 kommentarer:

  1. Det er så nydelig en LO... flot pyntet, herlige billeder og en skøn skitse.
    Ha en dejlig dag, klemmm

    SvarSlett
  2. fabulous! so cute x

    SvarSlett
  3. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    SvarSlett