*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 22. august 2011

DT Kaboodle Doodles # 81

It's time for yet another challenge at the Kaboodle Doodles blog. My teammates and I have a wonderful challenge for you. It's quite simple this time, so no excuse to not join in for this one. The theme of the week is RIBBONS. So go get them out and create a card, box or LO and ship it to the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog please.

We also have a wonderful sponsor for you. Karber images is sponsoring this challenge and the fabolous prize is 3 images from Karbers.

My contribution:






So there you are, my card for this week's theme with one of Karbers sponsored images.

My recipe:
white and purple bazill
Lace from papirloftet, vintage seem bindings bought from Bikuben and one bought private (all coloured with dusky rose promarkers.)
Pearls from Kort &Godt
DP's from Pion design Fairytale of spring
Flowers from WOC
Dies: Spellbinders butterfly and scalloped oval and oval
Used bow easy to tie the bow

The girls are coloured with these promarkers: dusky pink, putty, ivory, cocoa, sandstone, primrose, dusky pink, baby pink,pale pink, bluebell, lilac and lavender

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Karber's Challenge: Favourite embellishment(lace and pearls)
Paper crafting journey: Anything goes
Bearly Mine Challenge: Bring on the bling

Now come join in on the challenge blog and see the beautiful creations my teammates have made for you. Good luck until next time;)

6 kommentarer:

  1. For et nydelig kort :)

    Hvor er stemplet fra?

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your card, Bettina! Would be glad if I were to receive one like it. It's beautiful!

    Kath - KD teamie
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    SvarSlett
  3. Bettina,
    This is perfect! I saw this and instantly smiled. It made me think of my BFF. I always love EVERYTHING you post and I'm always in awe. Maybe that's why I don't seem to craft enough...I'm spending all my time here drooling. Hmmmm? Could be.
    Thank you for your very kind comment and congrats today on my blog. That meant a lot to me. :)
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card with a really cute framed image!
    Thanks for entering our You've been framed challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. A very cute card in great colours. thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvarSlett
  6. Bettina,
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey!

    Laura

    SvarSlett